Connect to NearSt directly with your EposNow system in a few steps
EposNow has a direct connection with NearSt that means you can get up and running in just a few clicks! Once connected our technology will instantly start creating product profiles, which will then show on your NearSt shop page and in Google search.
- Log into your Epos Now account.
- Check if there is an item called 'API' in the menu on the left. If there isn't, go into the AppStore, search for 'API' and install that app.
- Click on API in the left menu, then choose the sub item REST API.
- Scroll all the way down to the section Your API Devices.
- If the list is empty, click on Add/Remove API Device. You might be asked to purchase an API licence if this is your first Epos Now integration.
- Once there is an API Device in the list, scroll to the right and click Access Credentials.
- Copy both the API Key and API Secret, and email them to your contact at NearSt.
If you’re having issues connecting EposNow, please contact your partner manager, call support by phone 020 3322 2435, email email@example.com or open a live chat using the icon in the bottom right at any time.