How to send your stock to NearSt from ShopifyGiving NearSt access to your Shopify stock information to make it available in Google involves a few steps.
If you haven't yet, please first complete the signup form.
Step 1 – Create a Private App
Shopify requires you to create a 'Private App', which involves the following steps. Have a look at the screenshots further down the page if you need any help, or contact our tech team.
- Sign into your Shopify dashboard.
- Click Apps in the menu, then choose Manage private apps at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the button to Create a new private app.
- You'll be asked to fill in some details.
For the app name, enter: NearSt
For the emergency developer account, enter: email@example.com
- Click Review disabled Admin API permissions to expand the menu of permissions. Enable Read access access for the Products, Locations and Inventory options.
- Click Save. Shopify might prompt you to confirm. Click I understand, create the app to finish the app setup.
Step 2 – Send your details to NearSt
To finish your setup, find the Example URL field and copy its value. Send it via email to your contact at NearSt, and we'll finish setting you up! 🎉