How to give NearSt access to your Facebook Business accountNearSt needs access to your Facebook Business account to add your products and set up your Facebook Shop. We will not change anything else in your account and we will remove our permissions once your shop has completed set-up and is stable.
- Go to the Business Settings page in the Facebook Business Manager.
- Click 'Add', enter the email address provided by your NearSt contact, and turn on Admin access.
You will see slightly different options to these if you have the new Pages experience enabled in Facebook. Please scroll down this page for help.
- Assign access to all the relevant Facebook Pages and Catalogs. Make sure to enable the 'Manage page' and 'Manage catalog' switches.
- Click 'Invite'.
If you have the new Pages experience in Facebook, please set the below permissions for us:
1. After clicking the blue 'Add' button and entering the email address of your NearSt contact, you should see the screen below:
2. Under 'Full control' and 'Everything' select 'Manage' from the drop down menu and click 'Next'.
3. Click on your shop name in the middle column so it is ticked. Select 'Facebook access' and toggle 'Full control' on and click 'Invite'.
Your contact at NearSt will receive the invitation and will be in touch once your Facebook shop is live!