Promote your shop’s in-store inventory using customised product collections
What is a product collection?
You can create collections to group your shop’s similar items together to promote on Facebook e.g. promote your coats in a ‘Winter Favourites’ collection.
Grouping products can help your customers browse similar items and find products that are right for them.
Before creating a collection, ensure you have access to your shop’s Facebook page. If you haven't already set up your shop with NearSt, click here for the steps.
To create a collection:
- Log in to your ‘Commerce Manager’.
- Click ‘Shops’. If you manage multiple shop pages, select the relevant shop.
- Click ‘Edit’.
- Click ‘+ Add New’ > ‘Collection’ in the panel on the left.
- Click ‘Create New Collection’, type a relevant name and click ‘Confirm’.
Great! I’ve created a new collection, now what?
- Give your collection a short, catchy title and select the products you want to add.
- Don’t forget to add an image and a short description of your collection in the ‘Featured Collection Section’.
- Click ‘Publish’ when your collection is ready!
If you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help! Just send us a message using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.