We’re sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your NearSt account. We would love to have you continue on our mission to drive more local customers in-store.
Remember that with NearSt, you have access to:
- See What’s In Store on Google; showing all your in-stock products, so shoppers can easily see that you have what they need.
- Access to fascinating, exclusive insights on your MyShop page unique to your shop.
- A personal Customer Success Executive, so you can always reach out to speak to our team.
- You can subscribe to a flexible Local Inventory Ads package, to run ads to attract even more local customers.
Still thinking of leaving us?
We have a range of subscriptions at different prices available and you might want to consider switching to another package that might be more suited to your needs. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan from the Billing tab in MyShop, using the same steps as below.
If you are currently on the NearSt Growth package, you might want to consider switching to our NearSt Basic package. This will enable you to continue accessing your See What’s in Store and more features.
If you have changed your Point-Of-Sale provider, please get in touch with us! We work with a number of POS providers and our friendly Customer Success team is on hand to help you reconnect to an alternative provider.
Still want to leave?
If you still want to cancel your NearSt account, you can go to MyShop and follow the following steps:
- Inside MyShop > click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Billing.
- You will be redirected to the NearSt billing partners site.
- Click on Cancel Plan.
- Your NearSt Customer Success executive will be in touch to confirm cancellation.
Please call us on 0203 322 2435, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat on the right hand side. Our Customer Success team will be happy to help with your request.