How to create shoppable posts in Facebook
With NearSt, you can connect your in-store inventory to Facebook Shops - direct from your POS in just 1-click! By uploading your inventory to Facebook, you can easily create ads and shoppable posts.
Tagging products in your Facebook posts will allow your customers to focus on the most relevant products.
To tag products in your Facebook post
- Select your intended photo or video to post.
- Click the Tag products icon.
- On your photo, click the product that you want to tag and type the name of the product. Similarly, in a video, you can start typing the name of the product.
- Once you have selected the product/s, simply click Publish.
To update an existing post and tag products:
- Open your photo or video post.
- Click on the Tag products button. .
- In a photo, click the product that you want to tag and type in the product's name. In a video, you can start typing the name of the product.
- Click Finished Tagging.
Now, you'll see the products that you tagged in your post. To help customers focus on your most relevant products, we would suggest spotlighting less than five products per post.
Why tag your products in your Facebook posts?
Here are a few reasons why you should tag your products in your Facebook posts:
- Show customers relevant product details when promoting your in-store products
- Get your in-demand products in front of your customers news feed
- Drive shoppers to your Facebook shop so they can browse what you have in-store
- Boost product engagement with shares, likes and comments on your posts
If you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help! Just send us a message using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.