How to send your stock to NearSt from Squarespace
Giving NearSt access to your Squarespace stock information to make it available in Google involves a few easy steps.
If you haven't yet, please first complete the signup form.
Note: these instructions only apply to Squarespace subscriptions on the Advanced Commerce plan. If you're on another Squarespace plan, please contact NearSt support.
Generate an API key
Follow the steps below to generate an API key that will give NearSt access to your site.
- Log in to a Squarespace site.
- In the left navigation, click Settings; scroll down and click Advanced.
- Click Developer API Keys.
- Click the Generate Key button.
- In the dialog, enter 'NearSt' under Key Name, and select read permissions for Inventory API and Products API or under Permissions.
Copy the generated API key, and send it to your NearSt contact, along with your website URL.
- In order for products to show up within NearSt, they need to be marked as visible and have a specific stock amount set. Unlimited stock is not supported.
- Products either have to have a SKU set to a valid GTIN barcode, or have titles, descriptions and at least one image.